Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling one of the biggest industries in the world?
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by pairing people with technology. Both our Buffalo and Dallas offices have been growing exponentially since 2020 and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
We are located in Dallas and looking for motivated people to be part of a small, rapidly growing team. You'll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service and have some fun while doing so!
Your key priorities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our client’s customers through a variety of customer support services (primarily chat and email).
- Achieve key customer satisfaction and performance standards.
- Provide feedback to improve our internal software.
- Work closely with Operations Team Leads and Managers.
You're a great match if you:
- Are dependable – You show up ready to roll every day.
- Are a quick learner – You cover customer service for different clients, which requires the ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures.
- Are a problem solver - You take responsibility and ownership of customer concerns and do your best to fix them.
- Are comfortable using the Google Suite of products
- Are tech-savvy
- Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 4 PM
- Monday - Friday, 2 PM - 11 PM
- Saturday - Tuesday, 8 AM - 7 PM
You can expect:
- Opportunity for growth at a rapidly growing startup
- Performance-based workplace
- Multiple schedule options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Visit us to learn more: https://hioperator.com
This is not a remote position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $22.00 per hour