Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling one of the biggest industries in the world?
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by augmenting awesome humans with great technology. We have been scaling exponentially and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
We're looking for a current CHE to step into a leadership role!
Your key priorities:
- Address tickets/cases that are flagged over from the client.
- Escalate high-level tickets/cases for which we need clarification, guidance or troubleshooting assistance.
- Oversee and monitor employee attendance, performance, and behavioral issues.
- Assist in issuing any OTIs, DNs or other disciplinary actions up to and including terminations.
- Assign cases to CHEs and troubleshoot questions as they arise.
- Ensure timesheets are being accurately reported and completed at the end of each day.
You're a great match if you:
- possess a positive, collaborative and teamwork attitude.
- are accountable and dependable, having the ability to take ownership of your actions and show up to the role with an eagerness to lead.
- are an adaptable and quick learner with the ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and practice empathy when using them.
- are comfortable using Google Suite
- have experience using customer service software is a plus: i.e. ZenDesk, FreshDesk, Shopify, Magento
- 6+ months experience in a customer service role
- have supervisory experience
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.