Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling one of the biggest industries in the world?
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by augmenting awesome humans with great technology. We have been scaling exponentially and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
Your Role & Mission
As a Business Development Representative, you will support HiOperator’s pipeline efforts by uncovering qualified opportunities in the mid-market and enterprise segments. Your main responsibilities will be to penetrate key target accounts by reaching out to ideal customer persona individuals through phone, emails, social etc and engaging their interest in our services.
In this role, you will ask a lot of questions to understand a prospect's pain points, needs and current priorities. Your abilities to capture the prospect's attention and interest will be key as you grasp the prospect's challenges and explain how HiOperator works. Your goal is to set discovery meetings with qualified prospects where they can explore HiOperator in greater depth. As the first touch-point between HiOperator and a prospect, you will play a key role in educating them about what we do and articulating the differentiators. Goal is to attract, engage and qualify them.
You are expected to be sharp at understanding a prospect's pain points, self-motivated, disciplined and extremely good at time management.
You are confident at having conversations with VP and C-level leaders at a range of companies in a consultative tone. You are comfortable being accountable and achieving realistic monthly targets.
- You have excellent attention to detail
- Great listener and intellectually curious
- Great at asking questions and has a problem-solving mindset
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and articulate a complex subject matter in a simple-to-understand manner
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong organization and time management
- Collaborative and coachable
Role & Responsibilities
- Reaching out to decision-makers at prospect accounts over phone and email. Engaging them in conversation to assess a mutual fit.
- Personalizing your conversation to the prospect's background so that you can earn their trust and attention.
- Maintaining accurate records in the CRM of outcomes of calls, conversations, and follow-up steps.
- Researching accounts and contacts for personalization data points.
- Account-based prospecting
- Drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders through email, phone, and LinkedIn.
- Ability to qualify accounts
- Collaborate with the team to develop account outreach strategies and ensure our messages are always on-brand.
- Help to build scalable prospecting campaigns based on data
- Write compelling emails, LinkedIn messages, etc. that lead to booked meetings for the team
Skills & Relevant Experience
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Experience crafting business messages
- Quick learner and technically adept
- Past BDR experience or owning a quota is desired but not required
- CRM exposure preferred but not required
- 2+ years B2C SDR or sales related experience targeting large, multi-stakeholder prospects.
- Candidates should have one of the following: outsourced customer service, software/saas experience, ecommerce, or other related tech space experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails, great phone manners and keen understanding of effectively using social media.
- Consistently hit engagement and prospecting activity targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Set up qualified discovery calls between qualified prospects and sales team
- Consistently hit quota on the number of qualified meetings set per month
- Conduct conversations and follow-ups with target personas while appropriately leveraging sales collateral to articulate the value proposition
- Actively maintain sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with sales process and methodologies
- Own the process of follow-ups and communication until qualified meeting and hand-off to sales rep is complete
Visit us to learn more: www.hioperator.com
This is not a remote position.
Job offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check as
permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other
hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.