HiOperator, a customer service-as-a-service solution that allows businesses to handle client customer service tickets faster and more accurately through the power of human and Artificial Intelligence technology. By pairing AI technology with its highly empathic, US-based customer service agents, HiOperator can resolve customer service tickets faster, more accurately, and more securely. Its services are cost-competitive, as it charges per ticket and has low monthly minimums. This also allows it to quickly scale to meet client needs during retail's busiest seasons.
Founded in 2016 by Liz Tsai, HiOperator has tripled its revenue each year since. A YCombinator founded company, HiOperator has been backed by HerstLabs and 43North and is continuing to grow its team and client base at a rapid pace. Today, the company hosts offices in both Dallas, TX and Buffalo, NY and plans to continue its path of hypergrowth. HiOperator is addressing the $200B US Market of Customer Service Support and provides a service/product that sets a new standard through their AI software that the industry has never seen.
Your Role & Mission
As a Senior Account Executive, you will support HiOperator’s pipeline efforts by uncovering qualified opportunities in the enterprise segments.
In this role, you will be a full cycle Senior Account Executive and lead a team of SDRs to help engage a target list of enterprise accounts. You will be the hunter and the farmer. You are strategically responsible for penetrating key target accounts by reaching out to ideal prospects through your network, phone, emails, LinkedIn, and any other creative means necessary to set up meetings. The goal is to attract, qualify, and close. You have the ability to put together an account plan for every prospect and are able to execute on it with the team. You are able to guide and work closely with the team of SDRs to effectively build a pipeline of business and close. You will handle the discovery phase of prospect engagement to understand a prospect's pain points, needs, and current priorities. Your abilities to capture the prospect's attention and interest will be key as you grasp the prospect's challenges and build a customized presentation on how HiOperator will work for them. You will orchestrate every part of the deal for HiOperator and play a key role in the success of the account.
You are expected to be self-motivated, resourceful, disciplined, and extremely good at time management. You are a rockstar who is constantly looking to raise the bar for yourself and have a tenacious attitude on making a deal happen.
You are very confident at having conversations with VP and C-level leaders at a range of companies in a consultative and casual tone, and are able to build relationships. You hold yourself accountable and are comfortable being held accountable for achieving realistic targets.
- You have excellent attention to detail
- Great listener and intellectually curious
- Great at asking questions and has a problem-solving mindset
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and articulate a complex subject matter in a simple-to-understand manner
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong organization and time management
- Collaborative and coachable
- Skilled at building cohesive relationships
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reaching out to decision-makers at prospect accounts over phone and email. Engaging them in conversation to assess a mutual fit.
- Personalizing your conversation to the prospect's background so that you can earn their trust and attention.
- Maintaining accurate records in the CRM of outcomes of calls, conversations, and follow-up steps.
- Research accounts and contacts for personalization data points, and write compelling messaging that lead to booked meetings.
- Ability to build prospecting plans for targeted accounts in great detail and execute effectively.
- Drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders through email, phone, and LinkedIn.
- Lead by example and set the bar high for a strong work ethic.
- Collaborate with the team and ensure our messages are always on-brand and in-sync.
- Help to build scalable prospecting campaigns based on data
Skills & Relevant Experience:
- 5+ years of experience targeting large, multi-stakeholder prospects.
- Candidates should have one of the following: outsourced customer service, software/saas experience, ecommerce, or other related tech space experience in sales.
- The ability to write succinct and crisp emails, have great phone manners, and demonstrate a keen understanding of effectively using social media.
- 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce and Enablement Platforms (preferably Apollo, Outreach, or Salesloft).
- 5+ years of experience with handling a full sales cycle
- Understanding and ability to leverage sales methodologies, specifically MEDDPICC.
- Performance and track record of a successful sales process and exceeding quota.
- Consistent track record of aligning multiple resources to align with customer objectives.
- High energy, positive, and can-do attitude.
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Has urgency in their day-to-day responsibilities and has the ability to create urgency.
- Experience in working with an SDR team.
- Experience in building Keynote presentations.
- Consistently hit prospecting activity targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Consistently hit quota on the number of qualified meetings set to close
- Actively maintain sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with sales process and methodologies
- Own the entire process and communication with prospects that drive the deal to close